HotelBook365 respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice and Takedown Policy is designed to guide copyright owners, users, and service providers on how to properly notify us of alleged copyright infringement.
1. Reporting Copyright Infringement
If you believe that content on the HotelBook365 website infringes upon your copyright, please send a written notice to our designated DMCA agent with the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. DMCA Agent Contact Information
Please send your DMCA notices to our designated agent:
DMCA Agent HotelBook365 123 Wanderlust Street Cityville, Stateburg 54321 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled, you may send a counter-notification to our DMCA agent. The counter-notification should include:
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material.
- Your name, address, and telephone number.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original notification or an agent of such person.
4. Changes to Policy
We may update and modify this DMCA Notice and Takedown Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be updated accordingly.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at:
HotelBook365 123 Wanderlust Street Cityville, Stateburg 54321
Thank you for your cooperation in protecting intellectual property rights.